(grand daughter wanted to knit like mamie!)
I've been tagged by Misty Haven Alpaca's blog to answer her 11 questions.
The rules are:
1. Post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know that you tagged them.
So here goes!
1. What was the best gift you’ve ever received?
Life itself is the best gift. I am thankful for it every moment of the day.
2. Who do you want to be like when you grow up?
ha-ha-ha...this one has me baffled! I am still growing in creativity and self expression and I want to be the best that I can be when I do grow up.
3. What is your favourite mode of transportation?
Flying...I would fly anywhere, any time!
4. How many animals do you share your life with currently?
Well, let's just say that we have quite a few... 7 canines, 7 camelids, 1 feline,
5. If you were given an extra hour today when the rest of the world stopped, what would you do in that hour?
Yoga...rarely seem to have time for it lately.
6. Tell me something that someone said to you lately that made you feel good?
Je t'aime Mamie (I love you Grandma)
7. Does your living space reflect who you are?
Yes, mostly it does. I like lots and lots of natural light and calm colours...white, blue, cream, yellow and a touch of aqua here and there. Country living...calm and peaceful.
8. When was the last time you laughed until your belly hurt?
My girlfriends and I meet for a girl's weekend twice a year and our last get together was a hoot...mostly from laughing at each other's evident loss of memory!!!
9. When was the last time you changed your hairstyle?
It's been quite a while.
10. Tell us about your favourite teacher in school.
A grade 8 teacher by the name of Mme Génier. She was very artistic and gave us very interesting art projects, not just crafts. This is when I realized the power of creativity in one's life. I must also include my parents in this category, I have learned so much good from both of them.
11. How do you take your coffee?Black and super hot. I only pour myself ¼ cup at a time so that I can drink it while it's almost boiling hot. This makes my two cups of coffee last me all morning!
Now to come up with my own 11 questions:
- What is your favorite movie?
Boxers or briefs?Bath or shower?
- What makes you angry?
- Where do you feel most at peace?
- What song touches you the most?
- How do you like your eggs? (scrambled, benedict, over easy...)
- Is the size of your stash of yarn/fabric/craft supplies problematic?
- Do you eat the recommended amount of fruits and veggies every day?
- What colours do you like to wear?
- What is the best meal you cook?
- If you could build a house anywhere in the world and bring your loved ones with you...where would it be?
Monika at http://yarnloopie.blogspot.com/
Barb at http://knittingthrutheittybittys.blogspot.com/
Chantal at http://unbrindanslevent.blogspot.com/
Valerie at http://wanderingcatstudio.blogspot.com/
Brenda at http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/
Julie at http://www.knittedbliss.com/
And any other bloggers that would love to join in, please do so!