Friday, July 6, 2012

Wilting in the heat

Even Mia found this heat to be too much today. She watched me ply my singles and wondered how many times would I stop to go take a dip in the pool to cool off.
She's such a good companion, always following me around the house.

My SW Merino got done this morning.

This is what I need to ply, 6 bobbins of singles.  I decided to do a 2 ply yarn. If I was to do a 3 ply yarn, it would end up being too thick, almost a worsted weight yarn. So 2 ply it will be.

Here is the first one.

And the blue mohair is all done too but still drying.

Stay cool!

4 comments:

  1. Kitty and I have the same glazed over look in our eyes! Your yarns look like Caribbean Water...beautifully done♥ Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor loyal kitty. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is hilarious. Your yarn is beautiful...Debi is right...Carribean Water it is.
    Think cool thoughts.
    N

    ReplyDelete