Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Milo 2

Having knitted the cute little Milo vest for Loïc in a size 12 mths, I looked forward to knitting another one in a size 5 for Olivia.
It's a great tv knitting project because of all the stockinette stitch involved.

I've knitted this one longer so it fits more like a tunic. 
And I chose a different cable than the first one I knitted. But I guess I was distracted (by the tv) and did not follow the directions for the Aran cable very well. I came up with something very different. I noticed my error at the very end and decided that I did not mind this version.


Since every little girl likes sparkly things, I added a row of beads on the cast-off. 
Olivia was very happy with the beads.

And now that this is done, I'll have more time for my Alcyone and my Antler cardigan.

6 comments:

  1. Big Girls would like this as well! Beautifully done as always ♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute idea!!!! I love the beads on the bottom like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. That lacy cable is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi purplekatkin, The pattern is called Milo. I purchased it on Ravelry.

      Delete